Monday, June 15, 2009

Girls Camp

I went to Girls Camp a while ago, I think two weeks, but I decided I should still post about it.  There will be pictures later on...I hope (if I can find a WHOLE bunch of time.  Anyway, my ward went up to Heber Valley.  And guess what...there were cabins!!!  It was kind of chilly up there, but it was still really fun.  We went canoeing, paddle boating, played sand volleyball, went on a beautiful hike,  and had fun sitting around the warm campfire.  The first night we had a prank from a girl named Kelsee,  she wore a creepy mask and scared us half to death!!!  I knew it wasn't real, but the mask was still really creepy!!!  The second night we went snype hunting...it was the best!!!  And the last night we had testimony meeting.  Of course, everyone cried, especially me.  I had so much fun at Girls Camp!!!  I am excited for next year! :-)

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. It made me want to go to camp again! Such good times and such fun memories. Mikey & I had so much fun with you guys this weekend. We were so sad to have to come home! But we'll see you again very soon! Yippie! Love you so much! Tell everyone hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I commented under Mikey's name. I don't think he wants to go to girls camp! Love ya, KARIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kenzie!
    Your such a good friend.. you are a AmaZinG violing player! We should so hang out sometime! :)
    Lexie S.

    ReplyDelete