Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter!

Hi Everyone!
I loved the 2009 Easter that we had, our first one in St. George!  I received a new Easter dress that I think is really cute!  I also got flip-flops, an AWESOME beach towel, and of course.......CANDY!  I also really enjoyed the hunts (two to be exact).  The first one was the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt.  I actually didn't think I was going to be able to do it because I didn't think my mom had payed for me.  So, I had gone early before the actual hunt with my dad and helped everyone set up.  When my mom got there, I said that I really wished that I could do the hunt.  She replied , "You can do it.", and then I answered back, "I can?  But I didn't think that you payed for me.".  She then said, " I already paid for you."  So then I was really excited and I was able to do the hunt.  Anyway, the second one was of course with my family.  I really enjoyed this Easter!

P.S.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter this year!

2 comments:

  1. You lucky girl! You must have a mom who loves you!! You also must live in a warm climate to get a beach towel and flip flops in your Easter basket. Our Easter bunny should have put hats and gloves in ours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice Easter. I'm with Lynette about the flip flops and beach towel. The week of Easter, Orem got 10 inches of snow! (But luckily Mikey and I missed it because we were up in Washington State). Keep up the blog, I love seeing what's going on with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete