Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gage's Party

Wow, I am so tired from Gage's party.  Who knew that having some 3-4 year olds over could be so tiring.  Anyway, we were at first going to have a water party and swim in a little pool, but it was pretty cold out.  Our plans were demolished.  We ended up playing games like a swim clothes relay, hula-hoops, and "pin the tail".  Morgan, Makayla, and I all had one group that we had to take care of at each of the stations.  Makayla got to have all the girls that Gage invited in her group, but I guess that because she is the youngest of the three of us, she deserves it.  Morgan and I both had an all boys group.  It was quite busy.  However, I'm just glad that Gage was able to have and enjoy a birthday party.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Makenzie,
    What a darling blog! I love it! Karie just showed it to me tonight. I didn't even know you had your own blog. Well, it is really awesome!
    Love always,
    Gma
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that sounds like fun but i hope you get plenty of reast for school monday.

    ReplyDelete