section, and I will be taking the second session tomorrow. I am pretty confident with my answers, and I hope that I get a lot of them right! I will be continuing my testing the next few weeks. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Science CRT Testing
Today I started CRT testing (end of level/year). I took the first session of the Science
section, and I will be taking the second session tomorrow. I am pretty confident with my answers, and I hope that I get a lot of them right! I will be continuing my testing the next few weeks. Wish me luck!
section, and I will be taking the second session tomorrow. I am pretty confident with my answers, and I hope that I get a lot of them right! I will be continuing my testing the next few weeks. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We've been testing, too! I'm sure you'll be doing great!
ReplyDelete